Follow me @ My Tumblr :P
Her Disclaimer
Welcome to Ashley :) COPYING, SPAMMING & RIPPING are strictly prohibited. Hate me ya?? Just SHOO !! & you're out of here.
Enjoy your stay here !! Thank you for coming by. Arigatou. :)
Her Navigation

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
Her Introduction
Ashley Neo,梁嵄瑛
Single
Child of God
Attending CHC
Serve In Nursery
Created in 03 December 1992
Baptized in 28 November 2009
Lived in Kovan
From Singapore
Member of SDLH
Trainee Clinic Assistant
In CMI Health Service Ptd Ltd
My Tumblr

She is..
Feeling : Sick
Eating : Kinder Bueno
Doing : Keep On Keeping On
Watching : Japanese Drama
Listening to : Bad Woman by FT Island

Her Voice
Tag Please!!


Her Beloved


One Word From Heaven Can Change Your Life!!


Her Wishes
Study in Performing Art
Study in SOT Pop Singer
Family Salvation
Bicycle
Laptop Bag
Portable Mouse
New Wallet
More Clothes


Her Updates
Rot At Home
God Is Amazing! :P
It Is Getting Better I Suppose.
What A Day! :(
Time For Fellowship
Everything Gonna Be Alright
Back To Post Again
Back In Action :)
Ying Zhi Is Back
Times Are Bad But God is Good!!

Her Memories
December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

Her Music



Continue The Rots!
Written at Friday, April 30, 2010 | back to top

Today I really whole rot at home! It is super bored but I had download all the song from S.H.E album and their song is cool! I love them all and I was think maybe I ant to buy their album cause the last album I never buy but this time it was super good so don't really want to miss it! Should I buy? Hahax never still thinking! Tomorrow going to meet my best friend in secondary school, really miss her a lot cause she taught me a lot of things and we used to hang out together everyday when we are in secondary school! Hahax so tomorrow confirm have a lot to catch up with her! My dinner was bad cause my grandmother cooked till too salty so didn't ate much in dinner but clever me asked my sister to go buy Kinder Bueno for me! Wooo it was yummy! Then when my sister came back from work, I let her used laptop and I go play my PSP! Hahax I finally won the battle and completed the quest, now my mood super good cause that quest I die 5 times and really very frustrated with it! Hehex but I am done with that quest! YAY! Okies now going to use FB and also add in prayer request to N496 group! Nights everyone and have a sugar sweet dream! Loves~





Ashley..♥
The Holy Spirit will be like a living water that continuously flowing through my life!

"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

John 7:38