Follow me @ My Tumblr :P
Her Disclaimer
Welcome to Ashley :) COPYING, SPAMMING & RIPPING are strictly prohibited. Hate me ya?? Just SHOO !! & you're out of here.
Enjoy your stay here !! Thank you for coming by. Arigatou. :)
Her Navigation

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
Her Introduction
Ashley Neo,梁嵄瑛
Single
Child of God
Attending CHC
Serve In Nursery
Created in 03 December 1992
Baptized in 28 November 2009
Lived in Kovan
From Singapore
Member of SDLH
Trainee Clinic Assistant
In CMI Health Service Ptd Ltd
My Tumblr

She is..
Feeling : Sick
Eating : Kinder Bueno
Doing : Keep On Keeping On
Watching : Japanese Drama
Listening to : Bad Woman by FT Island

Her Voice
Tag Please!!


Her Beloved


One Word From Heaven Can Change Your Life!!


Her Wishes
Study in Performing Art
Study in SOT Pop Singer
Family Salvation
Bicycle
Laptop Bag
Portable Mouse
New Wallet
More Clothes


Her Updates
It Is Getting Better I Suppose.
What A Day! :(
Time For Fellowship
Everything Gonna Be Alright
Back To Post Again
Back In Action :)
Ying Zhi Is Back
Times Are Bad But God is Good!!
Deep Thinking
From Facebook Application

Her Memories
December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

Her Music



God Is Amazing! :P
Written at Thursday, April 29, 2010 | back to top

Today was an amazing day, guess what? My training which supposes to be 5 days had completed by today! By the wisdom and the grace of God, I have learnt all required to learn in the training in 4 days time! It is really amazing cause I never revised (I don’t have the time too) and it is really have a lot to memories it but it proved that nothing for God is impossible! First seek the kingdom of God and ALL things will be added to you! Secondly, thank God for the favor of men, I asked my trainer that when I will be start working and she told me that Sharon (HR) will called me after all my training then my heart was like orh okies still need to wait, but the next moment she said that she will confirm pass me for my training! So now I just need to complete all my training (overnight) on 2nd May and 3th May, Sun and Mon and then waits for Sharon’s call! Thank God for His blessing and He is always faithful! Today CG meeting is a prayer meeting and it was great! Mar advised us that we need to be creativity in our singing in tongues and I agreed with her so I hope that I can be more discipline in daily devotion and really seek the face of God and keep on growing in the Lord! I want to be use by Him so I not only need a willing heart, I also needed to be discipline! He is all I need! Loves~









Ashley..♥

Although I might fall, might fail, might sin and imperfect but my Father will never stop loving me for a second!