Follow me @ My Tumblr :P
Her Disclaimer
Welcome to Ashley :) COPYING, SPAMMING & RIPPING are strictly prohibited. Hate me ya?? Just SHOO !! & you're out of here.
Enjoy your stay here !! Thank you for coming by. Arigatou. :)
Her Navigation

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
Her Introduction
Ashley Neo,梁嵄瑛
Single
Child of God
Attending CHC
Serve In Nursery
Created in 03 December 1992
Baptized in 28 November 2009
Lived in Kovan
From Singapore
Member of SDLH
Trainee Clinic Assistant
In CMI Health Service Ptd Ltd
My Tumblr

She is..
Feeling : Sick
Eating : Kinder Bueno
Doing : Keep On Keeping On
Watching : Japanese Drama
Listening to : Bad Woman by FT Island

Her Voice
Tag Please!!


Her Beloved


One Word From Heaven Can Change Your Life!!


Her Wishes
Study in Performing Art
Study in SOT Pop Singer
Family Salvation
Bicycle
Laptop Bag
Portable Mouse
New Wallet
More Clothes


Her Updates
Deep Thinking
From Facebook Application
Early In The Morning
Steamboat CG Meeting
Basketball Time
Stayover Time
Last Day In Macdonald
Happy Chinese New Year
Updated..
28-01-2010, Thursday

Her Memories
December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

Her Music



Times Are Bad But God is Good!!
Written at Monday, February 22, 2010 | back to top

Actually a bit scared about my current job as I have never try this line before and a lot of my friends told me it is not very good!! I really keep thinking and thinking should I take it or just go on for another job!! After going to prayer meeting today, I know God is telling me whatever I go, He will support me and give me His strength!! He know what I want and which should I go to!! I know my own dream and vision He had for me but for the meanwhile I should do other stuff in order to achieve what I really want!! I know He is here to support me and His word will never forsake me so I trust and believed in His words!! I know that starting of the job is tough cause you will have to build up your own network but with the help of God, I couldn't see why I can't make it!! Nevertheless we are all child of God so if you ask our heavenly Father will provide!! From young till now, every situations that I have been through, God have bless me again and again with countless blessing and forgive me from my sins again and again for countless time!! I have broken His heart everytime but He will never forsake me cause Father Lord is mercy and He loves us with His unfailing love!! He provide us unconditional grace and shelter us from darkness!! Maybe now our life is going through hard time and we keep complaining about it, why not we put it in a way that actually it is a time that God is testing our faith and wanting us to grow into a whole new level!! Today after going to the prayer meeting, I have also learn that it is your choice to continue the path or not to continue when after a bad fall but you know you still can run the path!! Only ourselves can chose our own path and others can't play any part in your own life!! Everytime we know God created each and everyone in a different way but we forget the part that He also created each and everyone with a different dream, different vision, different trail and also different race path!! So lets us not focused on others people path but your path cause you have your own stuff and dream that God want you to fulfill!! So independent when is required!! Indeed you need partner to support you in the christian path but you need to run on your own dream that God has for you cause your partner not going to run for you cause he has his own!! Lets work hard for our purpose that God had for us cause even the heaven and the earth fall, His words will stay through eternity.. :)



Ashley♥